- GOALS OF LEADERSHIP ALLE-KISKI VALLEY
- Providing programs and information to participants on issues and concerns of the region and presenting the perspectives of involved individuals and objective observers.
- Building a network of current and former participants who will expand the range of association of each member and which will be maintained beyond the duration of the program.
- Developing and fostering a higher level of civic and community concern and activity by the participants.
- Facilitating the learning of key leadership skills that can be applied in both the community and work place.
Leadership Alle-Kiski also provides the opportunity for participants to network with other area professionals, gain exposure to community leaders and participate in skills training sessions.